2-1-1: Help Starts Here
2-1-1 is a free and confidential service that helps people find the local resources they need.
To get help, simply dial 2-1-1 to speak with a community resource advisor that can provide you with information and referrals for everyday needs in times of crisis. If you are outside of Berrien and Cass Counties you can call
Every hour of every day, someone needs help. Whether it’s needing help with providing food for your family to job training, 2-1-1 is here.
You’ll find information about:
- supplemental food and nutrition programs
- shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- emergency information and disaster relief
- employment and education opportunities
- services for veterans
- health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- reentry help for ex-offenders
- support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
Whether in times of natural disaster or personal crisis, 2-1-1 is committed to being the first, most essential resource to anyone who needs help.
Call 2-1-1 and speak with a live, highly trained service professional in your area from any cell phone or landline. All calls are private and confidential.
Visit the 2-1-1 website: www.mi211.org