margaret B. upton
volunteer leadership award
This prestigious lifetime achievement award is presenting to one volunteer in Berrien County who demonstrates:
• Long-standing history of volunteer contributions in Berrien County
- 10 years or more
- Unpaid/uncompensated volunteer time
• Diversity of volunteer experience with multiple organizations
- A significant contribution to a single organization may be considered
- Breadth of volunteer experience
• Teamwork and leadership experience
- Physical or administrative labor as well as service at an executive or board level
For the winner of this great honor, $3,000 will be donated to the non-profit organization of his or her choice. If your nominee is chosen to proceed to the second round you will be notified on May 27th and asked for a complete volunteer history and recommendation letters.
NOMINATION DEADLINE IS MAY 15th, 2016
If you would like to be able to save your work you may download a template of the form here. When you are ready to submit, just copy and paste your answers.
A selection committee of past award-winners will review the letters and narrow-down the candidates for a second round of review.
If your nominee is chosen to proceed to the second round you will be contacted for additional information.