November 28th 10am to December 2nd 2pm
United Way of Southwest Michigan is hosting its first ever ONLINE AUCTION, taking place on Facebook and through the United Way website from November 28th through December 2nd.
Items being auctioned range from concert tickets, Whirlpool appliances, wine baskets and golf packages (and MUCH more). Great opportunity to get a great deal heading into the holidays!
Auction will officially open at 10am on Monday, November 28th, and will close at 2pm on Friday, December 2nd.
All money raised will go back into the community!
AUCTION ITEMS will be viewable on Thanksgiving Day, November 24.
For up-to-date information, please LIKE our Facebook Page. CLICK HERE.
Rules and instructions
How to share:
Sharing is simple in this auction! Share the whole album if you want people to see all the cool auction items we have. Have something specific you want people to see? Then just go to that item’s photos and share it. When you are sharing, you can also tag people in that post to generate interest from specific people.
- The online auction will open at 10 am Monday Nov 28th and close at 2 pm on Friday Dec 2nd. No bids before Monday at 10 am will be counted. Similarly, no bids will be counted after 2 pm on Dec. 2nd.
- To bid on an item you must first log on to a Facebook account. Then simply comment on the item you are interested in with your bid! The comments will be sorted by most recent so please read the top comment to see the current bid. You must bid over the highest bid to be the current winner.
- Please bid in $5.00 increments.
- Please only post bids in the comment section of each item. If you have questions or other comments, please send a message to United Way of Southwest Michigan. The reason for this is it gets hard to follow what the bid is if a lot of people are having conversations in the comments section.
- Anyone bidding on these items must be at least 18 y/o. For the items involving the purchase or consumption of alcohol bidders must be at least 21 y/o.
If you win:
- If you are the winner of an item, United Way will send you a private message on Facebook to confirm your winning bid. You must arrange payment and collection within the week following the auction. If United Way has not heard from you by Dec. 9th at 2 pm the item will go to the next highest bidder.
- Payment options include credit card, check and cash. Payment can be accepted online, via the mail, or in person at 2015 Lakeview Ave, St. Joseph, MI 49085.
- Physical items must be picked up, United Way is not responsible for shipping. Shipping may be available for certificates and paper goods upon receipt of payment.
- All items in this auction are being coordinated by United Way of Southwest Michigan, not the vendors who donated the goods.